Whole House Cleaning Service
Whether you need an end of tenancy house clean or a full deep house clean prior to moving in to your new home, Ecophy's Full House Cleaning Services has the expertise and experience to ensure your property gets a thorough house clean everywhere. Our extensive cleaner training and flexible hours, including weekends, allow us to tackle any property no matter how dirty or large.
Full House End of Tenancy Cleaning Service - The Ecophy Way
Full house cleaning at an affordable price that don;t cost the earth and gets the results you want.
|Full House Clean Special Offer Price Guide (Limited Spaces for November)
Property Style *
Carpet Clean Normal Price
Full Clean Including Carpet Cleaning Normal price
Special Offer Full Clean inc Carpets
If your property falls outside the critia please call to get your individual tailored quote for your full house clean, great savings to be made when booking a full clean including carpets.
You can add an oven clean at a discounted price when booking together with your full clean package.
.Call our Head Office to Book Now
2 bedroom house 1 bathroom (approx 800 sqft)
Priced Individually £349
£250 inc. Vat
3 bedroom house 2 bathrooms (approx 1100 sqft)
Priced Individually £439
4 bedroom house 2 bathrooms (approx 1400 sq ft)
Priced Individually £549
*Prices are based on average size properties and carpets to main rooms except to wet areas, they do not include window fittings (curtains and blinds) or soft furnishings
Don't take a chance with your deposit or investment, get your property professionally deep cleaned throughout by us now. Full house cleaning is hard work and needs attention to detail, we offer both of these qualities and the cleaning skills to ensure exceptional standards.
Full quote given to cover all the tasks you require, no hidden charges, end of tenancy cleaning or general house moving in clean.
Polishing the floors to Cleaning the oven - FULL TAILORED HOUSE CLEAN - steaming the Bathrooms to Cleaning the Carpets
BOOK YOUR PROFESSIONAL HOUSE CLEANING SERVICE NOW!
I recently needed a cleaning service to freshen up the carpets and generally to make sure everything is cleaned properly as it was the end of our tenancy agreement. I found Ecophy on Yell's website, gave them a call and they came to inspect and give me a quote, which I found more than reasonable. I'm very excited to say that after they finished, my lounge carpet was much cleaner than when we took residency in the property, they made it look like new (this is not an exaggeration), I watched in disbelief stains disappearing. The rental agency found a couple of tiny spots (which I myself even missed) in another room, so I called Jamie, he popped in the same day, took them out free of charge and left. Five days later I got my full deposit back, which most would agree is near impossible :) I'm very happy to have dealt with Ecophy, I have already recommended them to a friend and I will definitely use them again in the future. Give them a try, they are definitely the best I've seen in a long while.D. Damyanova
Ecophy House Cleaning Services provide all of the cleaning equipment and products needed on the day and our prices for end of tenancy cleaning is not based on a per hour rate but on the tasks that need to be tackled.
Each property is different and has different requirements the list given below is not exhaustive but outlines the main areas cleaned as standard.
Tenancy Cleaning Company serving; Bedford, Corby, Huntingdon, Kettering, Market Harborough, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Rushden, St Neots, Thrapston, Towcester, Wellingborough and all surrounding villages
House Cleaning Task Throughout property
- Microfiber dust throughout and polish
- Remove all cobwebs from ceilings
- Clean spots off the walls if possible (please note most paint used in the UK is water based so we can’t wash walls but we can remove some spots)
- Polish mirrors and pictures
- Clean light fittings and shades
- Clean all switches
- Wipe down all woodwork
- Vacuum Curtains / wipe blinds
- Clean curtain rails
- Clean and polish fire place and surrounding area
- Remove any remaining items from cupboards and drawers
- Clean and empty bins
- Clean inside (and outside if required)
- Clean and polish interior window sills and frames
- Clean and polish all hard furniture
- Vacuum all soft furnishings
- Wipe leather furniture with a damp cloth
- Leather and / or upholstery deep cleaning can be booked for the same time.
Carpets / Rugs
- Vacuum thoroughly
- Re-lift pile where furniture has left indentations
*Carpet and / rug deep cleaning can be booked for the same time.
- Steam cleaned and buffed
*Hard floor deep cleaning services such as tile and grout cleaning can be carried out at the same time.
Additional Cleaning Task in Kitchen
- Steam clean and sanitise
Cupboards and drawers
- Clean and sanitise inside and out (steam will be used where appropriate)
- Steam clean
- Remove lime scale
- Polish all stainless steel
- Steam clean and polish
*Tile and grout cleaning can be carried out at the same time)
- Defrost where necessary
- Steam clean interior removing any food deposits, grime and mildew
- Clean all shelves
- Steam clean exterior
- Clean the rubber seals
- Remove any lime scale
- Check any filters
- Clean soap dispenser drawer to washing machine
- Clean dust and lint filters in tumble drier
- Clean and deodorize inside and out
- Clean, degrease and polish oven, hob and grill
- Clean grill pan and oven racks
- Clean oven interior
- Clean the door rubber seal
- Clean Extractor
Additional Cleaning Task in Bath and shower rooms
- Steam clean throughout
- Polish taps and fittings, removing lime scale.
- Wipe and polish the radiator and towel rail
Shower screen and tiles
- Remove lime scale and polish
*Tile, grout or carpet cleaning cleaning can be booked for the same day at additional cost (Package deals can include oven and carpets)
Bath, WC's, bidet, shower cubicles
- Steam clean
- Remove lime scale
- Polish with micro fibre cloth
- Clean and polish
- Wipe clean from dust and dirt
- Clean pipe work and plumbing behind the WC if accessible
Whole House Cleaning Service Guide Prices
The prices given are for use as a guide they are based on average property sizes with an average level of cleaning required. Where the price is given to include carpet cleaning it is based on all of the main rooms being carpeted (excludes wet areas, kitchen).
All prices are inclusive of VAT, insurances, products and equipment.
Should the property have a lot of rubbish or require additional cleaning tasks the price you will be quoted will reflect this.
- Studio flat /excluding carpet cleaning/ £109
- Studio flat /including carpet cleaning/ £169
- One Bedroom Flat /excluding carpet cleaning/ £129
- One Bedroom Flat /including carpet cleaning/ £229
- Two Bedroom House /excluding carpet cleaning/ £199
- Two Bedroom House/including carpet cleaning/ £350
- Three Bedroom House/excluding carpet cleaning/ £239
- Three Bedroom House /including carpet cleaning/ £439
- Four Bedroom House/excluding carpet cleaning/ £299
- Four Bedroom House/including carpet cleaning/ £549
- Five Bedrooms or more /excluding carpet cleaning/ Call for a quote!
- Five Bedroom or more/including carpet cleaning/ Call for a quote!
The above is a typical guide, if a property has been extended or has additional rooms to the norm, the price you will be given will reflect this.